Monday, April 11, 2016

April 9, 2016


Hey!

Another quick email today, but it's just gonna have to work!

We had a good week today, mostly composing of traveling to Győr for splits with the zone leaders there. I was back with my trainer, Elder Gonzalez, one more time before he goes home to Canada next week! It was fun to be back with him for another day and to get to see some of the progress that we'd both made since our time serving in Nyíregyháza.

We also had our interviews with President Szabadkai this week! He decided to put together some interviews this week to help him prepare for the upcoming transfer next week, and I think it's fun to sit down with him and talk for a little bit. I'm a little nervous about the transfer, but that's just another part of being a missionary, I guess! It'll be good, whatever happens, and I'm sure it'll help me grow and become better. I'd like to stay here in Buda, just because I really enjoy serving together with Elder Parkinson, the members here are fantastic, and the other missionaries in our district are really fun to work with as well, but we'll see what next week has in store for us!

We had a long day today, because the branch put together a little hike in the hills of a place called Nagykovácsi, but the hike ended up being a little bit longer and more complicated than we had anticipated because of muddy trails and a large group, but it was fun! We had some great members and friends come out with us, and the weather was awesome.

I think that's about all I have time for today! Love you lots and hope you have a good week. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment